Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Stop Press! Celebrity Spotting! Kentish Town

Finally it’s my turn. This morning whilst lining up for my coffee (despite the queue), as I was desperate for a decent coffee, I saw the guy from Love Actually who confesses his undying love for Kiera Knightly, because it’s Christmas.

I believe the line goes, as written on big cue cards, “without hope or agenda... to me, you are perfect, and my wasted heart will love you till you look like this - displays a picture of a corpse”….Andrew Lincoln is his name and he was also in “Enduring Love” with Ryhs Ifans and a couple of English shows one called “Teachers” and another “This Life”.

Photo c/o www.geocities.com/

I was absolutely certain it was him, and proceeded to stare at him until he had gone past me. Then when I said at work about it my boss – Amanda – confirmed it for me. She said that his 3 year old daughter Talia does kindy gym with her daughter and she usually only sees the Mum (uber glamourous) but last week she saw him too. That also confirms with my story as when I saw him he was pushing a pram. So they definitely live around Kentish Town near me.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I never saw anyone famous when I lived in Kentish Town! Though i saw Mr. Hudson last night and spoke to one of the band members after the show who said a couple of them live there which makes me feel a little better.