Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Alas I am unwell again...well...

This weekend was spend trotting around picturesque Derbyshire, the Peaks district with Marks grandparents, his grandma's sister Muriel, her daughter, Maureen (and hubby) and then their daughter Claire - basically I think that makes Maureen and Claire Marks 2nd and 3rd cousins. Not sure how that all works. Lovely, as my blog will soon demonstrate.

BUT I got sick, fit as fiddles the rest of them, especially the oldies, who kicked butt wandering around and flying around the world at ages 80 plus!! (this of course meant lots of pensioner concessions on eating out).

I merely thought about the cold I didn't get (a few weeks ago, I was on the cold precipice, but it passed me by) on Sunday evening and by Monday I was coughing and spluttering like a combie van on its last legs. Ugh. Anyway...sigh sigh poor me....

No comments: