Tuesday, November 04, 2008

All change...please....another change please....

As if I don't have enough going on in my life...well its true, but this is a good change. I have moved offices, same job, which is actually getting more and more interesting; that has to be a good thing too!

But it's a new office which is all shiney and new. New PC's, new canteen, new kitchens, new gym (yes I may even join...), and best of all new view...

Its across the road from my old office, so still on Petty France, within a stones through of Victoria, Buckingham Palace and Scotland Yard. I am on the 8th floor (hey, that is high for London....), so a lofty height, that affords me a view of the London Eye from my desk, a view of Big Ben and Parliament from the break out area, a view of St James Park from the kitchen. Nice, if I do say so myself.

See for yourself............


St James Park Tube station entrance...
Park view from my desk...better view from the kitchen

The London Eye as seen from my desk

The Houses of Parliament and Big Ben

My Desk....

No comments: