Sunday, September 12, 2010

Bella's First Day at the Beach

Since Mark's Mum has now moved to Seaford, mere minutes from one of South Australia's finest beaches, well actually they are all pretty good, but Moana is a particularly nice one. Aldinga and Seacliff are my favourites....whoa getting off topic.

Anyway, we were down there for lunch - delicious by the way Mum, fantastic homemade lasagna - and since it was a gorgeous and warm Spring day we popped over to the beach so Bella could have her first beach day. Unprepared as we were, there was no puppy swimming, though of course as Bella only under went surgery for her girly bits to be removed on Thursday, it wasn't an option anyway.

She was a bit hesitant at first, you could just see her little face go, "what is this squishy stuff, its not solid how do I walk?". I totally understand, I myself simply cannot walk on sand to save my life. She loved it, tried to escape and run along the beach too.

 
Car Trip... she slept most of the way there and back..

Moana from the car... almost there

Ah water, let me at it....

Family, Mark, Saroeun, Scott, Jess and Chris (much to his dismay)

Mummy and Bella

Looking windswept...

Longing look down the beach, "how far can I go..."

No comments: