Thursday, November 26, 2009

Choos' Shoes over snooze

Yes its Jimmy Choos, and I own 3 pairs now. Mad I tell you, I dragged myself up out of bed (those who know me will know its a feat and a half to do that) at 4.30am on a Saturday morning....*squeal insterted here*...yes Saturday, to take a taxi down to Oxford/Regent Street to line up for Jimmy Choo's!!

Well almost, its the Jimmy Choo for H&M range made affordable for those who don't have say £350 to £1,000 just to spend on a pair of killer heels. BUT they are just gorgeous. Quality i tell you, q-u-a-l-i-t-y, with a CAPITAL "Q"!

So what did I get....well see below;
The anxious front of queue at about 7am
Newspaper shot, I am under the first awning closest to the left (at 5am I was in the doorway on the corner)
The excited queue at about 8.30am

The Choo Room where I was about 65th in the door

And.....wait for it....





Ps I had an afternoon nap to make up for the incredible lack of sleep!

2 comments:

Laura said...

oooooooh nice shoes!!!!! You will be the envy of everyone in Adelaide when you come back wearing those!!!

If I wore them I would probaly kill myself attempting to wear a heal that high :-)

xox

Me said...

haha, I nearly killed myself just walking around the living room, might just get a display cabinet for them instead!! hahah