Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Count down to Turkey..

Well tomorrow it is ANZAC day and I will be getting out of bed at the crack of dawn to go to the dawn memorial service at Hyde Park. Mark is lazy and won't be coming, thank goodness Dallas is crazier than me (he plans to be there before 4:30am) and will be there too. I promised myself last year that I would be a good little Australian and go to said dawn services (yawn!!! - no seriously am tired).

And although I am not going to Turkey for ANZAC day, I will be leaving for Bodrum, Turkey with Anne on Saturday. I am slightly nervous, as have not travelled without Mark before, I know Anne is a seasoned traveller so should be fine in that respect. BUT a whole week, on a proper holiday without Mark. Hummm will be strange.

Anyways am going to bed now I promised I would try to relax at bit more before bed as my brain is usually going 30,000 miles an hour and I cannot sleep.

No comments: