Saturday, July 01, 2006

Just another week

Well we have, believe it or not, been in London for 5 months on Monday!! Wow where did the time go. I know we have done a lot, which was proved to me the other day when TNT mag did a special on markets/shopping in London and we'd already been to all the places listed!!!!

There is a bit of a heat wave on in London at the moment, wait for it....its been 25 plus for over 5 days, and it will be well hot. (see pic) Note - the heading says Kilburn, but that is the closest weather observation site to where we live, its only 5 minutes away.

Earlier in the week, straight after our hectic day at Wimbledon, we actually headed back to London to see "Avenue Q" (see http://www.avenueq.com/) which is the latest and greatest musical to hit the west end. It is actually hilarious, its basically a very political incorrect muppet show and it previews a few of the songs on the website...


Then unfortunately Wed, Thurs and Friday we were back at work, so just the usual - though I have had my work contract extended to December. I did discover this week that my new favourite things are Branston Pickles....yummmm with cheese or ham and Pimms (but I am sure I have mentioned that before).

I am hearing great news from home, more babies and more babies - and this month I am looking forward to hearing of arrivals of baby Wanzek, baby Kouzaba and baby Stratton....in that order!!! Also great news of a new house for Mel & John. Oh and a big hello to Crumpet!

Anyway must go we are off to watch the England v Portugal game which will no doubt render the streets of London empty...

No comments: