Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lisa is...

sitting at home a bit bored because I am waiting for Mark to get home from Touch football

glad I went for a run, very exhilarating today, really did not want to go. Though once I had my keys in my shoes and put myself out the front door, I just went. Today was easy and I ran all the way to the very top of Parliament Hill. It was windy as anything and once again people flying...or were the kites flying them...kites at the top - love it!!

still sweating from said run...whew

going to get in some ironing tonight - woo hoo

amazed yet another week has just flown by, where does the time go.

very happy she has a healthy addition to her family; my sister and her hubby just announced the birth of my nephew Eli Christoper Bartholomew, big name, tiny baby (only 7lbs and a bit). I am very much looking forward to meeting him.

glad I booked the Eurostar today, Dad and I will now be trooping up to the top of the Eiffel Tower in September.

thinking its like a wintry day outside, grey dark clouds, threatening rain and the wind is just mad - but is summer and 20 odd degrees...

where is that boy!!

in desperate need of a manicure and a pedicure, the sun shines and I have to hide my feet away

totally addicted to my new book - The Suspicions of Mr Whicher, its a true story, a real Victorian murder mystery that started the fascination with who-dunnit stories...capitvating, gripping stuff...

really could do with a new phone, changed to Vodafone sim only network, but now phone playing up and apparently having a full memory, even after I deleted poop loads of old messages, music and pictures off of it. Oh and I get messages days late - that I definitely blame on the new network.

a self confessed shop-a-holic!! Ah I cannot help it, they things...preeetttty, me Lisa like and want lots. AND every time I say ok I won't shop for a while, something comes up that I just must must have....simply must....

a bit too chubby for size 28 jeans Humph!

sad she missed catching up with lovely Sue....maybe next time

has a new motto - Adelaide is my home, but London is my city. I like.

No comments: