Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Mark and I were lucky enough to have been invited by Marks friends brother David, to visit the touring Harry Potter truck. A truck only generally visitable by Warners staff and lucky competition winners.

Our photo after waving our wands a bit...

The truck was decked out complete with costumes of Harry Potter, Dumbledore and Professor Slughorn. There was also the Sorting Hat (my fav...a talking accessory, how can you not..."does my bum look big in this..." then hat...."...no of course not" - I like) and a Quidditch broom stick.

Harry Potters costume

We then got taken into Dumbledores homely bookend office, had our photos taken, got videoed making a spell, Mark with Dumbldore and me with Harry's wand.... As for the spell I really cannot remember. Before quite literally being placed back outside in the hubbub that is Leicester Square. Well it was fun while it lasted.

Dumbldore's costume

The Sorting Hat and Quidditch Broomstick

Outside the touring truck

No comments: