Friday, August 08, 2008

If you want to find all the cops...

They're hanging out in the donut shop! No, I am not reliving my 80's youth and love of the Bangles - in particular the song Walk like an Egyptian - I am just pulling you in, making you wonder what on earth I am talking about!

Confused, concerned, do I have a few screws loose....are you worried, well don't be. Just check out this photo of all the police cars lined up on Petty France lane where I work, there were at least 50 cars, all filled with "bobbies". I did say I was well protected, and no there were not all there for my benefit - most likely visiting Scotland yard (this is not the first time it has happened after all).

I just had to take a snap...so If you want to find all the cops...they're hanging out .......... with me!

No comments: