Sunday, August 27, 2006

Reading Music Festival...

On Friday Mark and I skipped work and went to Reading for the annual music festival (think Big Day Out - but add an extra 2 days, camping plus 60,000 people).

We only got tickets for the Friday, which was good enough as Mark really wanted to see the Kaiser Chiefs and Franz Ferdinand. They were the top acts for that day so was perfect - they were really good, I wasn't a huge fan myself before but they were awesome live so I will definitely listen to them more now.

The pictures are of Panic! at the Disco, Mark and I with our cider, the stage in the evening, Mark and I again, Kaiser Chiefs and Franz Ferdinand.






















You can see more about the Friday at the Reading Festival by visiting the following link -http://www.soundgenerator.com/sound/news/showarticle.cfm?articleid=8213#

No comments: